Our Healthcare is a Human Right meeting is Thursday, April 11th at 7pm at the Westminster Library, Small Meeting Room. Come into the library and head toward the bathrooms. The small meeting room is near the bathrooms.
Some items on the agenda:
- Sharing - health and wellness updates, announcements, general information.
- Update on information from the HCHR statewide leadership council meeting.
- An examination of the pros and cons of the new Medicare for All house bill, HR 1384. This was just introduced and is the replacement for HR 676.
- Planning educational efforts around Medicare for All – connecting with other organizations and presenting at their meetings.
- Postcard writing to our reps to let them know how we feel about this bill.
I look forward to seeing those who can make it!
P.S. We meet on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
50 E Main St
Westminster, MD 21157
Google map and directions